Art Show Space Request Form
Any artist wishing to enter the Art Show at Satellite 4 should be aware of the following:
- The convention will take 10% off your sales but does not charge for space.
- Space is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Panels are 4 foot high by 2 foot wide, with the shortest "run" being 2 foot wide and the longest "run" being 6 foot wide. If you need sections which are longer than 2 foot wide, please notify the Art Show Heads *before* the convention starts.
- No more than 12 panels will be permitted to artists requesting space and this number will lower if you also wish table space by 2 panels for each 1/2 table space.
- Table Space will be provided in 1/2 table segments of 2-1/2 by minimum 2 foot or maximum 3 foot, depending on the tables available from the hotel.
- No more than 4 table segments will be provided per artist as a maximum.
- Hanging materials provided include hooks and bulldog clips and the boards are standard pegboard.
- Artists are required to complete one bid sheet per item on display and a control sheet listing all items on display (multiple sheets are acceptable).
- If you wish to have prints displayed, a special Control Sheet for Prints must be completed; list every single print separately (a " below for duplicates is acceptable) and the Art Show includes both 3-D and books in the terminology of "print".
- The Control Sheets are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, which permits you to add the appropriate "ten" number before each group so that you can have as many numbers as wanted on a continuous run of sheets.
- Art Show set up for artists will start as early as peg and pipe are up, which is hoped to be on the Thursday sometime but all art needs to be hung by noon on the Friday, as the show hopes to open to the public by 1 pm at the latest.
- Art Show close out will be after the auction and post auction sales on Sunday, somewhere around 5 or 6 pm, and artists should not try to collect their unsold art until after this time.
The forms can be downloaded here:
If you have any questions or problems with the forms, please contact Robbie Bourget or John Harold at firstname.lastname@example.org.